1) Q: What is LDD?
A: 'LDD' is short for Lego(R) Digital Designer
2) Q: How long does it take to make a model on LDD?
A: Depending on the size of the model, the time of construction to completion varies. For example, a small 4-stud wide model takes about 3 to 6 minutes to build.
3) Q: I liked your site & your models! Should I sponsor it?
A: My site is 100% fanmade, non-profit and fully indepedent from the LEGO Company and does not provide finacial backing. Thus, this site isn't owned or run by the LEGO Company in any capacity.
4) Q: Where can I get LEGO Digital Designer?
A: You can download it here at http://ldd.lego.com/
5) Q: Are all the Lego elements included on LDD?
A: Yes, if you're in LDD Extened mode, than you'll gain access to lots of different elements! LEGO Digital Designer 4 now has even more elements!
6) Q: What is MOC, MOD, MOI & WIP?
A: MOC is for 'My Own Creation', MOD is for 'My Own Design', MOI is for 'My Own Instructions' and WIP is for 'Work In Progress'.